Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Something New...

I recently had the chance to try some of the new Old Navy Activewear line for this season and I have to say, it was an awesome experience! I have been a member of a website called CrowdTap for a while now, and as a member you are given opportunities from brands partnered with CrowdTap to sample and share new things. All they ask in return for free products is your word of mouth about it!(For a talker like me, that's no problem!) So I'm facebooking, tweeting, pinning, and blogging like a mad woman. (like always.) I asked my friend Lisa to join me and we had so much fun! So much so, that I completely forgot to take pictures of the fun we were having! But luckily I did get some of us goofing off afterwards in our new Old Navy swag.


 
 
I chose this blue geometric print racerback top and paired it with a pair of yoga capris with a blue fold over top. They are so soft and comfortable! They fit very well, and came in a variety of colors too! I had a hard time choosing between all the colors available, but the fun print on this shirt really stood out to me. Lisa chose a compression pant which she has told me is very comfy as well, and that they make her feel sexy! We love our new workout wear and can't wait to get Fit and Fashionable with our Old Navy Activewear! Thanks ON!!
 
If you would like to join crowdtap, you can do so at crowdtap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment